Please answer the following questions.
Please tell us through what media you learned about our school?
Please choose the most accurate description.
----- Select -----
Search engines (Yahoo, Google, etc.)
Flyer, Sign, Poster
Recommended by a friend or an acquaintance
Recommended at school
Recommended at your work place
Are you interested in attending our Open Campus?
You can experience our NYUSPS Tokyo Quality.
Are you interested in receiving an individual course explanation session?
You can have detailed information about our Professional Development courses.
Would you like to have the course information by the postal mail?
Please fill out these fields.
- Postal Code
Prefecture and City will be input automatically, if you fill in the postal code correctly.
----- Select -----
Would you like to apply to the course?
The detailed procedures will be communicated via e-mail.
Which course are your interested in? If your answer is “Yes”, could you please choose your desired course?
I would like to receive information about courses or programs via e-mail.
Would you tell us your convenient date and time for your appointment? We would also appreciate receiving any questions, comments or requests you may have.
NYU School of Professional Studies Tokyo (operated by
Nichii Gakkan Inc.) will handle personal information entrusted in accordance with the following policies.
1. Use policy: personal information received via this website may be:
(1) Used in distribution of documentation and information about programs, courses, events and related matters, and to contact clients.
(2) Used in connection with application processing, admissions and language testing.
(3) Provided to New York University.
(4) Used in statistical analyses and administrative processes at NYU School of Professional Studies Tokyo.
(5) Used in distribution of documentation and information about programs offered by Nichii Gakkan, Gaba Inc., York Global Study Center Co., Ltd. and SELC.*
2. Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
NYU School of Professional Studies Tokyo undertakes to exercise all due care and attention in the handling of personal information received via this website and in ensuring that it is not released to third parties except New York University and those named in section 1 above.
3. Sharing of personal information with third parties
Personal information received via this website will not be released to third parties apart from those named in section 1 above, and will not be used for purposes except those described in the use policy described above or for the purpose of delegating work to partners or upon the demand of legal authorities, without prior written consent.
* SELC stands for SELC Australia Pty. Ltd., SELC Tours Pty. Ltd., SELC English Language Centre Canada Ltd., and SELC Career College Canada Ltd．