Please accept the following Terms and Conditions of Use ("Handling of Personal Information") and send back to us.
Handling of Personal Information
Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "NC") shall handle names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and financial institution account information, etc. provided by the Creator (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Personal Information") in accordance with this "Handling of Personal Information," and the Creator shall agree to such handling.
1. Person-in-Charge of Personal Information Management
NC shall strive to handle in an appropriate manner and protect Personal Information provided by the Creator in accordance with this "Handling of Personal Information" through appointment of a person in charge of Personal Information management as follows:
[Person-in-Charge of Personal Information Management]
General Manager of Finance & Administration, Nippon Columbia Co. Ltd.
2. Purposes of Use
Personal Information provided by the Creator shall be acquired and used only for the following purposes. Personal Information shall not be used for any purpose other than the Purposes of Use without consent of the Creator.[Purposes of Use]
- ・Provision of the Competition information
- ・Communication regarding the services to be entrusted
- ・Payment of the Entrustment Fees
- ・Distribution of email updates
- ・Information on events and news
- ・Acceptance of entries for open call events and implementation thereof
- ・Distribution of advertisements (including advertisements placed by third parties)
- ・Identity verification and communication in response to inquiries
- ・Collection of questionnaire
- ・Statistical analysis and problem resolution
NC may entrust all or part of the handling of Personal Information to a third party within the scope of the Purposes of Use. In this case, NC shall select an entrustee that NC finds satisfactory in handling Personal Information in accordance with the standard set forth by NC, enter into a contract to ensure proper handling, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure safety management of Personal Information by the entrustee.
4. Provision/Disclosure to Third Party
NC shall not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party without a consent of the Creator except for each of the following cases:
- (1)When it is disclosed or provided in a form with which identification of the principal is impossible, such as aggregated data;
- (2)When it is made in accordance with laws and regulations;
- (3)When it is necessary for protection of life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain a consent of the principal;
- (4)When it is particularly necessary for improvement of public health or promotion of sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain a consent of the principal;
- (5)When it is necessary to cooperate with a state agency or a local government, or a person entrusted from the said organizations, in their executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining a consent of the principal is likely to hinder the execution of such affairs.
5. Voluntary Provision of Personal Information and Consequences of Failure to Provide
Providing Personal Information is voluntary for the Creator. Provided, however, the Creator shall acknowledge in advance that, if necessary information is not provided, the Creator's preferences may not be fulfilled.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, Suspension of Use, and Suspension of Third Party Provision
Upon a request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Disclosure Request, etc.") for Personal Information held by NC, NC shall respond to such request within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the person who has made the request it the principal.
7. Method of, and Contacts for, Disclosure Request, etc.
Disclosure Request, etc. for Personal Information held by NC shall be received by the following methods. If there are any unclear points regarding the method of Disclosure Request, etc., an inquiry shall be made by e-mail to the following reception desk.
[Application by e-mail]
An application shall be made by e-mail to the e-mail address of the reception desk below. After confirming the identity of the applicant with his/her registered information such as e-mail address, NC will respond to such application in writing or by others means.
Nippon Columbia Co. Ltd. Inquiry Form
This form supports encrypted communications using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect Personal Information.
9. Personal Information of Minors
If Personal Information of minors needs to be acquired, NC will give special consideration to the handling of Personal Information of minors, such as ensuring a consent of a legal representative (such as a person with parental authority) of the minor is obtained in advance before it is provided.
NC may treat Personal Information differently from the above or amend the abovementioned provisions in the event of amendment or change of laws and regulations, guidelines, etc. governing the handling of Personal Information.
Date established: June 1, 2020
|The information registered on this site will be protected via encrypted transmission (SSL) and will be managed securely by "Spiral", a database-management ASP service provided by PIPED BITS Co.,Ltd.,which is certified by JIPDEC Privacy Mark, ISO27001/JIS Q 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 20000-1, ISO 9001 and etc standards.|