Please note the below prior to submitting an inquiry:
- It may take some time to response to an inquiry depending on the circumstances surrounding inquires and the content of an inquiry. The content of certain inquires may prevent Faith from responding.
- Faith issues email replies to individual submitted email addresses in response to inquires. Please refrain from using portions of replies, or replies in their entirety, for diversion, reprint or secondary use.
- Faith may not respond to inquiries in case that the submitted email address is incorrect or that virus is detected from the submitted inquiry email.
- This page supports the encrypted communication by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in order to protect privacy.
- Before making an inquiry, please read the following Handling of Personal Information. If you agree them, please check Agree and click Inquiry Form
Handling of Personal Information
1.Party responsible for management of personal information protection
In handling of personal information provided in inquiry form by those who contacted us (hereinafter referred to as "customer"), Faith, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Faith") assigns a representative in charge of management of personal information protection and strives to conduct appropriate management and maintenance in accordance with this "Handling of Personal Information."
<Party responsible for management of personal information>
Chairperson of Privacy Protection Committee, Faith, Inc.
2.Purpose of use
Personal information obtained from customers will be used for the following purposes.
Personal information will not be used for other purposes without customer consent. <Purpose of use>
Responding to enquiries
Faith may entrust its business operations to third parties to which personal information may also be disclosed to the extent required. In these cases, we will select the third parties in accordance with our criteria, then establish agreements on the handling of such personal information, and implement all necessary and appropriate supervision of third parties to safeguard the confidentiality of customer data.
4.Provision or disclosure to a third party
Faith will not disclose or provide customer personal information to any third party except in cases customer consent is obtained or under the following circumstances.
- (1)Data or information is disclosed or provided in a format that does not disclose identity, as in statistical data.
- (2)Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations
- (3)Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (4)Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (5)Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
5.Voluntary provision of personal information and the result if not provided
It leaves customer's option to provide personal information or not. However, insufficiency of necessary personal information may impede handling of inquiry.
6.Disclosure, correction, deletion, discontinuance, and provision discontinuance to a third party
Any customer request for disclosure, correction, deletion, discontinuance and provision discontinuance to a third party of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "request for disclosures" collectively) held by Faith shall be handled as follows, within a reasonable time frame and scope, after customer identification is verified.
7.Contact and submission of request for disclosures
Requests for customer personal information shall be handled as follows.
<Submission of request>
Any request for disclosures must be submitted by post with the items listed below. Should you have any enquiries on the submission of request for disclosures, please contact Information desk at the following address by telephone or using the inquiry form. Business hours for the telephone enquiries are from 9:30 to 18:00 except weekends, public holidays, New Year Eve, and New Year holidays.
- ? Form requesting disclosure (free format. Detail of the request, name, address, and telephone number of the customer should be stated clearly.)
- ? Documents required for confirmation of identification of principal (One from a copy of driver's license, certificate of residence registration, passport, and other official identification.)
*For the agent, both legal representative and attorney in fact, additional documents are required besides the document listed above.
- ? A document certifying status as agent:
<Legal representative>A document certifying status as legal representative such as family register.
<Attorney in fact>Letter of proxy with the principal's registered seal, and the principal's certificate of seal registration within three months from the date of issuance.
- ? Documents required for confirmation of identification of agent (One from a copy of driver's license, certificate of residence registration, passport, and other official identification.)
6-10-12 Minami-aoyama, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 107-0062, Japan
Inquiry Form:Please find place in Faith, Inc.'s website(http://www.faith-inc.com/)
Protection of personal information provided by customer in inquiry form is secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology.
9.Introduction of Cookie
In order to provide better services to the users, Faith introduces Cookie in some part of our website. By using Cookie, Faith's site is able to identify user's computer which helps to provide information in appropriate form to user. Faith does not acquire any personal information through this practice.
Faith keeps record of site access history by users in access log. It includes the domain name, IP address, browser type, access time. These information is used for maintenance and management, statistical analysis of access, and problem solving of our website.